1. What kind of experience do you have in gutter repair?
2. Are you licensed and insured for this type of work?
3. How long will it take to complete the job?
4. Can I get a written estimate for the cost of the project?
5. Do you offer any guarantees or warranties on your work?
6. Have you completed any similar projects in the past?
7. Are there any other costs associated with the job that I should be aware of?
8. Are there any safety measures that need to be taken while repairing my gutters?
9. Can you explain what materials are needed for the repair and why they are necessary?
10. What is your payment policy and timeline for the job?
11. Are there any additional services that you offer, such as maintenance or inspections?
12. Do you provide references from past customers?
13. How do you handle customer complaints or issues that arise during the project?
14. Are you available to answer any questions or concerns that I may have during the process?
To guarantee you are employing a reliable and experienced expert who can competently fix your gutters, make sure to ask these questions during the hiring process. This will help to protect your home from future water damage and keep it in good condition for years to come.